Woolite® Darks Defense

Woolite® Darks Defense Laundry Detergent

Product Features

  • Protects your favorite dark clothes from fading and pilling for up to 20 washes
  • Prevents stretching for up to 6 washes
  • Designed for use in both regular and high-efficiency machines

Also available in: 40oz, 50oz, 100oz, 150oz

Product Description

Everyone loves the way dark clothes make them feel and no one wants that feeling to fade. However, no matter how carefully you wash your dark clothes, some can fade, change color, or bleed in the wash cycle making them less enjoyable to wear.

Woolite® Darks Defense has the perfect balance of clean and care-keeping the darks you love vibrant even after 20 washes!

Woolite® Darks Defense formula contains an active ingredient that acts as a dye magnet that collects loose dye particles during the wash cycle-preventing color transfer and fading so dark colors stay dark for longer!

Use Woolite® Darks Defense laundry detergent so the love for your dark clothes doesn’t have to fade!

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, C10-16 Alcohols Ethoxylated, C10-16-Alkylbenzenesulfonic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethenylpridine-N-Oxide Homopolymer, Sodium Formate, BHT, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Cellulose Enzyme, Colorant. Contains fragrance allergens.

For Best Results: Medium Load Washes: Fill lines 2 and 3. Machine Wash: Select appropriate washing cycle. Follow the garment label instructions for water temperature. For Top-Loaders: Fill machine with water. Pour Woolite into water. Add garments. For Front-Loaders: Pour Woolite into dispenser/drawer.

Eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. May be severely irritating to eyes. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin. Contains surfactants. First Aid: If in eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.